Priority RV Network® Emergency Service Program
Or to locate our Canadian RV Dealer Affiliates, RV Care of Canada Click Here
An exclusive benefit for customers who purchase their RV through the Priority RV Network® is ownership of the Priority RV Network Key Tag. With this tag, if you experience a safety or functionality problem with your RV when you are traveling more than 100 miles from your home, you can receive Priority RV Network Emergency Service at any of our dealers. The Priority RV Network group of dealers will get you back on the road with a smile!
- If you experience a safety or functionality problem with your RV when you are traveling more than 100 miles from your home, you can receive Priority RV Network Emergency Service at any of our nationwide network of dealers.
- This program includes repair for safety and functionality problems only. Minor convenience repairs are not included.
- Call your selling dealer and tell them about the problem. Your dealer will determine if the repair could wait until you return home or needs to be repaired at one of our Priority RV Network locations. If immediate repairs are needed, your selling dealer will connect you with the nearest Priority RV Network dealer.
- If you are unable to contact your selling dealer, visit this website and access the map showing the locations and contact information for our network of dealers. Find the dealer closest to you. Call the servicing dealer and explain that you are a Priority RV Network customer, state your safety or functionality problem, and give them the name of your selling dealer.
- The servicing dealer will discuss any costs for repairs with you, and schedule the day and time for your repair.
If travelling in Canada:
The 72+ RV Care Network dealers are members can provide you with emergency service well. Just call your selling dealer and they will connect you with the RV Care Network dealer nearest to you.